Welcome to Gilmore LIMS
A last icon maker standing competition community dedicated to the television show Gilmore LIMS and their talented cast.
RULES & INFO
1. You must JOIN and friend the community in order to participate in the challenges.
2. THEN you need to SIGN-UP. You can sign up until the voting for the first challenge goes up! When signing up you MUST put "Im a Gilmore!" in the SUBJECT.
3. The specific rules will be posted with each challenge. Each icon has to follow the obvious standard: 100x100 in size. All entries must be posted as a reply to the challenge post (comments will be screened) and they cannot be from any previous batches. They must be NEW.
4. Each week, a cap is presented. All participants still in the running will submit an icon of that cap. You must enter each challenge until you are voted out, or you will be automatically disqualified (BUT you can skip 1 round, read the following rule).
5. You are allowed up to 1 skip chance, but you must notify me prior to when voting goes up. If you fail to notify me that you want to use your skip chance, you will automatically be disqualified. .
6. Every Saturday, we will post that week's icons and voting will start. Voting will be for 3 of your least favourite icons and a favourite for that week.
Participants may not vote for the own icons!
7. Every Sunday, the winner for that week, the two mod's choices, and the icon makers disqualified will be posted.
8. Be able to handle possibly negative things about your icons. It's nothing personal, as all entries are anonymous. If you can't take being voted out, then this isn't the community for you.
How to post you entry (example):
Saturday: Challenge goes up!
Tuesday: Reminder is posted, along with missing entries
Wensday: Deadline for all entries voting is posted
Friday: Voting ends; winners and disqualified icons are posted along with tallies.